Thursday 29 July 2010

Fly Zapper and diseases?

Fly Zapper

There are reports from some places and a university that Fly Zappers spread diseases because of the way that they actually kill the flying insects.

They are saying that the Fly Zapper is spreading disease because they are exploding the insects to pieces and spraying insect body parts within a certain range of the Bug Executioner.


My experience of Fly Zappers is that they leave dead bodies in the vicinity of the zapper and as yet I have never personally seen body parts or any spray coming off after an insect has been zapped.

That is not to say that it does not happen it's just that from what I have seen and experienced is that the bodies of the insects that I have seen have been all in one piece.

In other words the bodies have been whole and not in millions of pieces. Admittedly there may have been the odd wing. or leg's in a different place to the rest of the body but I have never seen bits of insects like heads, thorax or lower body separated.

I can only wonder if the zappers under test are doing something that the zappers that I have seen do not do?


To check this out you only have to go where a food store is and in most places you will see a fly zapper of some sort which is not far away from food doing it's job of zapping flying insects.

If the bodies of these insects exploded into spray and many pieces then the foodstores should not be having them anywhere near Humans let alone Food...........

I would however insist that you do not want the Fly Zappers any where near food or where you are entertaining or have visitors for the simple reason is that they attract lots of flying insects.

You want to get rid of them not attract them to you so I would keep them at least 25ft away and away from doors or windows.

Anyway I shall do some more research and get back to you. To check out the Fly Zapper for yourself just click on Fly Zapper Now.......

all the best,

Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment